Raspberry Banana Coconut Pick Me Up Smoothie
Frozen fruit… I’d be lost without it! There is no easier way to sneak in your daily vitamins than with a smoothie. Whether it’s breakfast or a snack, this smoothie recipe will leave you thinking you just drank a shake it’s so good.
- 1 banana (preferably frozen)
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup coconut or almond milk
- Add a few ice cubes
- Once blended, top with slivered almonds or granola (optional)
Throw it all in the blender, or NutriBullet in my case, and you’re on the go nutrients filled smoothie is complete!